Sunstream’s ruggedized boat lifts save government agencies a tremendous amount of time and money by modernizing boat protection and maintenance practices. The Return on Investment is realized quickly by increasing the life of the asset, saving hard costs on fuel burn and by optimizing the workforce.
Simply tie the FloatLift™ to most places you can tie your boat: slips, side-ties or even a mooring buoy. The DC system can be charged using either the solar or AC powered options. The standard rear guides and remote control make docking incredibly easy.
The FloatLift™ is designed for fresh or salt water, with an aluminum frame, stainless steel hardware, marine grade hydraulic cylinders with stainless shafts, and marine grade hoses. The rubber-capped SuperBunks™ are not only durable, but provide the ultimate in cushioned support for your hull.
With a Sunstream® FloatLift™ boats last longer, burn 10-20% less fuel, reduce boat maintenance and extra costs associated with storing and relocating your fleet. Enhance your mission, reduce total ownership costs and protect the environment.
MAXIMUM FEATURES, MINIMAL DESIGN
- Level launch/lift in seconds
- Durable, foam-filled polyethylene pontoons
- Free-floating, portable design ties with dock lines
- Versatile docking locations: slips, side-tie, mooring buoys
- Stylish, low profile design allows accessibility to hull and prop
- Capacities up to 36K lbs, min water depth 12” under hull
- Remote-controlled operation
- Solar or AC power options