Visualize using your boat like your car with the unmatched speed, security, versatility and ease of use of the Sunstream FloatLift™. Powerful hydraulics pull the foam-filled polyethylene floats under the boat in as little as 30 seconds with the simple press of a remote control. In the raised position, the virtually unsinkable floats are automatically secured with patented GravityLock™. The floats also make it easy to access your hull and prop for cleaning and maintenance.
Simply tie the FloatLift™ to most places you can tie your boat: slips, side-ties or even a mooring buoy. The DC system can be charged using either the solar or AC powered options. The standard rear guides and remote control make docking incredibly easy.
The FloatLift™ is designed for fresh or salt water, with an aluminum frame, stainless steel hardware, marine grade hydraulic cylinders with stainless shafts, and marine grade hoses. The rubber-capped SuperBunks™ are not only durable, but provide the ultimate in cushioned support for your hull.
MAXIMUM FEATURES, MINIMAL DESIGN
- Level launch/lift in seconds
- Durable, foam-filled polyethylene pontoons
- Free-floating, portable design ties with dock lines
- Versatile docking locations: slips, side-tie, mooring buoys
- Waterproof remote control box
- Stylish, low profile design allows accessibility to hull and prop
- Capacities up to 40K lbs, min water depth 12” under hull
- Remote-controlled operation
- Solar or AC power options